Podcast Episode 49 – Simple Practice Growth Strategies to 10X Your Business – Dr. Brian Dooreck
Episode 49 – My guest this week is Dr. Brian Dooreck. He’s a gastroenterologist in Florida that has seen revolutionary growth in his practice despite being in an incredibly competitive large metropolitan market. He’s going to share his secret practice growth strategies today to help you level up your business.
I know that the COVID pandemic and resultant shutdown really messed up a lot of clinical practices. But, with the vaccine coming out and getting into mass distribution, we’re poised to take some incredible leaps this year as we get back to full speed in our business. I think these strategies that Dr. Dooreck discusses are really going to help you grow your business so you can increase your ability to care for your patients. This is highly practical and you should walk away with at least one or two very simple things that you can take action on starting this week to level up your business growth.
Check out the additional free resources available at The Scope of Practice!
- Business management resources
- Personal finance resources
- Podcasting resources
- Recommended online courses
- Recommended books
Meet Dr. Brian Dooreck
Dr. Brian Dooreck is a Gastroenterologist in South Florida who has figured out how to grow his practice — and is sharing with you how to do the same. More Patients. More Revenue. Here. Now. For FREE.
You can connect with Dr. Brian Dooreck on LinkedIn ➡️ http://linkedin.com/in/drdooreck and online as @dr.dooreck.
Connect. Engage. Comment. Ask.
Need help? Just ask? Now more than ever. Email Dr. Dooreck anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most physicians and dentists come out of training programs with a huge amount of personal debt and little to no idea of how to actually run a clinical practice. This Facebook community is for anyone who wants to learn more about how to manage their business more successfully and master their personal finances.
The Doctor Podcast Network is a group of physician and physician family podcasters with incredible messages to share with physicians. I’m incredibly excited to be a founding member of the organization. We are a large and growing network with incredible outreach.
We podcast about any and all topics that are important to physicians and their families including:
- Financial wellness
- Business mastery and leadership
- Marriage and family support
- Real estate
- and much more!
Click here and come check out the great podcasts that are a part of the network. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, we’d love to have you join us! Help us reach out to physicians all over the world!
- How to build and implement a successful long-term finance strategy
- How to budget effectively without going crazy
- What to do in order to get you and your spouse on the same page with your finances
- Writing a resume
- How to find the right practice to join
- Or anything else related to business or personal finance
I’d love to help you so you can have the successful career and financial freedom you deserve. Just click here and email me to set up a free consultation to determine if one-on-one coaching is right for you.
I’ve coached hundreds of families to eliminate millions of dollars in debt and get their finances on track, and I’d love to help you do the same so you feel safe knowing your career and personal finances are as strong as you want them to be.
- 00:00 – Introduction to the episode
- 01:25 – Subscribe to the podcast, and please leave a review!
- 01:43 – Join the Business and Personal Finances for Physicians and Dentists Facebook Group.
- 02:06 – Get your financial cycle back on track with this week’s podcast sponsor, MedEvolve.
- 03:06 – Introduction to Dr. Brian Dooreck.
- 04:05 – Let’s meet Dr. Brian Dooreck!
- 04:45 – Dr. Brian Dooreck started growing his practice using simple social media strategies and other online techniques.
- 08:12 – Let’s talk about some practice growth strategies with Dr. Brian Dooreck.
- 10:16 – If you’re not using some of these practice growth strategies to grow your business, you’ll get crushed by your competition, says Dr. Brian Dooreck.
- 11:30 – One of the practice growth strategies that Dr. Brian Dooreck used was simply going out into the community and interacting with other physicians.
- 13:40 – Using these practice grwoth strategies is important, but make sure that you’re targeting your efforts to the people and places that will get you the biggest returns.
- 16:29 – One of the practice growth strategies that Dr. Brian Dooreck employs is getting a lot of Google reviews.
- 19:05 – How do we get good reviews? Amazingly, Dr. Brian Dooreck doesn’t automate his patient review process! Talk about unusual practice growth strategies.
- 22:35 – He doesn’t give out his cell phone. He uses tools like automated anonymous texting programs to help him reach out to patients for reviews.
- 26:27 – What’s another one of the successful practice growth strategies that has worked for Dr. Brian Dooreck?
- 28:32 – Do these practice growth strategies work if you’re an employed physician? Dr. Brian Dooreck has the answer.
- 31:14 – Branding is one of the important practice growth strategies that Dr. Brian Dooreck recommends using. What is your WHY?
- 36:38 – Getting patient reviews is a bit of a numbers game. Just start asking!
- 39:10 – Is it important to do video on your social media? Yes, Dr. Brian Dooreck says it’s one of his important practice growth strategies.
- 43:12 – Get everyone on your staff in on the branding!
- 45:44 – Should we be doing this all ourselves, or should we be hiring someone to do this for us?
- 50:27 – Connect to Dr. Brian Dooreck to learn more practice growth strategies.
- 53:37 – Summary of the episode.
- 54:38 – This week’s free resource is a guide called “Creating a One-Liner that will Kickstart Your Business’ Growth.”
- 56:04 – Signing off!
Listen to the next episode
Full Disclosure: Some of the links to the resources listed above may be affiliate links, which means that I will receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. But it doesn’t cost you anything extra—it’s just a way to show you appreciate what we do here. Thanks for this.